AvayaRetirees.org might be going away

Have something general to talk about? This is the place.

Re: AvayaRetirees.org might be going away

Postby lhdrexler » Thu May 11, 2017 8:55 am

I am willing to support this site.
Thanks for doing this for us.
Lenny Drexler
lhdrexler

Postby mgw9706 » Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 am

This site has been very popular during times of controversy and confusion during open enrollment, HRA issues, bankruptcy proceedings and just saying hello to those we have known over the years. I'd hate to see it go away. Hey Don, you still going to the roundup every year over at Sweetwater?
mgw9706

Postby Administrator » Thu May 11, 2017 9:15 am

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and the offer to support the site.

If you would like to make a small donation to help cover the costs then go to http://www.AvayaRetirees.org/Donate.php

I have setup an account with PayPal to accept and process any donations.

You don't need to have a PayPal account in order to donate.

If you do have a PayPal account and want to donate through PayPal you can send the donations to "Donate@AvayaRetirees.org"

The site will continue to remain free and there is no obligation to make a donation to use it.

Thanks
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby tfelix » Thu May 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Like many, this website has been very useful to me over the past few years. I just wanted to make everyone aware that there is another website where 1,384 Avaya Alumni are registered. If you do a search for Yahoo Groups, and then search for avayaalumni (one word) you will get to the site. I think you have to register in order to use the site, but it has been around for some time...and like I mentioned, it has 1,384 members (vs 530 on this site).

That said, I hope this site continues forward.
tfelix

Postby Administrator » Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 pm

I would like to thank everyone who has made donations to the site.

You will notice the donation is going to "Vintage Slots of Colorado" and yes that is me. I also collect antique slot machines and that is my PayPal account.

I run several websites (CoinOpregistry.com, CoinOpCollectorForum.com, MileHighDroneServices.com, AntiqueSlotMachinePriceGuide.com to name a few) and I get a discount in hosting fees by bundling them together.

Dave, AKA the Administrator
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby claudie313 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:51 pm

I just used the email address to pay my money for the support of this site but it didnt come back about the Vintage Slots of Colorado. How do I know if you got my contribution?
Claudie Parrish
claudie313

Postby Administrator » Fri May 12, 2017 9:56 pm

claudie313 wrote:I just used the email address to pay my money for the support of this site but it didnt come back about the Vintage Slots of Colorado. How do I know if you got my contribution?
Claudie Parrish

Claudie:

I had to link that email address to the PayPal account.

Your donation came through. Thank you very much.

Dave
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby jppmaynard » Sat May 13, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks for the service this group offers. I made a donation. Very helpful through the bankruptcy!
jppmaynard

Postby nennikathi » Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 pm

I would also be agreeable to a bit of funding in order to keep things going. As I am still away (with no immediate plans for return) funding might be a tad slow on my part. If it is not feasible, then perhaps we can have a FB page.
As others have stated, if not for this I DEFINITELY would not know what was going on as I only have my mail delivered every couple of months and always seem to "miss" the Avaya notices ;)
nennikathi

Postby nennikathi » Tue May 16, 2017 1:01 pm

I would also be agreeable to a bit of funding in order to keep things going. As I am still away (with no immediate plans for return) funding might be a tad slow on my part. If it is not feasible, then perhaps we can have a FB page.
As others have stated, if not for this I DEFINITELY would not know what was going on as I only have my mail delivered every couple of months and always seem to "miss" the Avaya notices ;)
nennikathi

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chatting