Payment to begin soon?

This is the place to talk about pension related issues.

Re: Payment to begin soon?

Postby rpuckett23 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

just talk to fidelity and the roth option may need to wait till 2019 as the payment may increase you MAGI too much.....be careful following rules
rpuckett23

Postby rpuckett23 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

just talk to fidelity and the roth option may need to wait till 2019 as the payment may increase you MAGI too much.....be careful following rules
rpuckett23

Postby dwhisenant » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Am I the only one who has not received a check for my Supplemental Pension Claim?
dwhisenant

Postby dwhisenant » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Am I the only one who has not received a check for the Supplemental Pension Claim?
dwhisenant

Postby ttatgenhorst » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Yes. I received my check monday 10/22/18.
ttatgenhorst

Postby dwhisenant » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Who would I check with to see if it was mailed or how long before it would be considered lost. Is Prime Clerk the place to check?
dwhisenant

Postby vernlarson@cox.net » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Yes. Contact Prime Clerk. They have traced a few
checks that were mailed to wrong addresses.
Others have tossed them thinking it was more
Junk mail.

Vern
vernlarson@cox.net

Postby dwhisenant » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Thanks Vern, I just left them a message via their website. Maybe Monday I will hear back from them. I don't think I threw it away, I have been waiting like a puppy by the mailbox since last Monday to check for it. And I don't think they have the wrong address because I have received all the other mailings, so must be lost or USPS is taking their time to deliver.

Don
dwhisenant

Postby eriesa » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:35 am

As an FYI to anyone who did not receive their check :
I called the Prime Clerk number on the website and actually spoke to a live person . He was very responsive and looked up the address the check was mailed to. Although I did receive all other correspondence at my correct address , my check was sent to an older address I used to live at. He immediately was going to put a stop payment and issue a new check but I was able to retrieve my check from the neighbor. My point is the Prime Clerk office was great to deal with AND just because you got all previous mailings correctly does not mean Avaya sent your check out to the right location. It will work out although a bit frustrating.
eriesa

Postby dwhisenant » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I called Prime Clerk yesterday morning about my missing check and the agent was very friendly and helpful. He first confirmed my address, then that I was on the list to get a check and then he called the bank to verify a check was mailed. It was mailed on the 19th. The agent told me that someone, couldn't say who or when, would be calling me back about the check. Waited until today and received not call so I called Prime Clerk back. Talked to the same agent who then called the bank and came back to say wait a week and if the check is not received by then to call back. Wish they had just done an e-transfer to the account my pension goes into.

:oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:
dwhisenant

PreviousNext

Return to Pension