Payflex administration of HRA terminated by Avaya

This is the place to talk about all healthcare related items.

Payflex administration of HRA terminated by Avaya

Postby bdbutterfield » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm

I tried to login to payflex via oneExchange and I get the following error message:

"We're sorry. We cannot access your account. So we can assist you, please contact us."

I contacted payflex and was told that Avaya has terminated with payflex. The new
administrator is ADP.

I contacted ADP at 855-899-5049 and they have no information about this. They
opened up a ticket and said they would get back to me in 5 days.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
bdbutterfield

Re: Payflex administration of HRA terminated by Avaya

Postby daglover » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm

got my part D reimbursed last month, but not my supplemental.........but that was always behind.........
the part d came from Payflex 1-20-18
daglover

Postby drking116 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 pm

I received a card in the mail from Tower Watson's OneExchange. They become known as Via Benefits on March 1, 2018. "The name change will not alter interactions, online feature or service"
drking116

Postby tfelix » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:07 pm

daglover, I'm just curious. How are you getting reimbursed for Part D and Supplemental? I am a salaried retiree and I was told there was no HRA available after I started Medicare (which was Jan, 2018). Just curious what might be the difference in your circumstance?
tfelix

Postby katherinerichardson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:45 am

Yes I was told the same once qualified for Medicare.....at age 65 cannot get HRA etc. Please explain situation of previously from daglover> Thanks
katherinerichardson

Postby daglover » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 am

I was a craft worker and the union got it for us thru 2018....and new contract says 2019 if accepted
daglover

Postby cfrinco » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Has anyone figured out how to login to where our information is now? I received an email that there were documents for me to review for my submitted claim but now that the account information has been moved I can't login.
cfrinco

Postby daglover » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:02 pm

email I got a week or two ago

On March 1, 2018 Towers Watson's OneExchange will become Via Benefits

We are pleased to announce that Towers Watson's OneExchange, the service you use to gain health insurance coverage and/or manage reimbursements, will officially change its name to Via Benefits*.

What Via Benefits means for you

The name change will not alter the friendly interactions, online features, or service you have come to expect from us--it is simply meant to better reflect all that we do for you. There is no action you need to take, you can contact us using the same phone number and web address as you have been using for OneExchange. You will still reach us.

Our focus will continue to be on assisting you and your family on your path to a more secure retirement.
daglover

Postby dwhisenant » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:16 pm

I called the Avaya Benefit center, run for Avaya by ADP. I told them about not being able to login to payflex and they said that is who they show handling the HRA. I then told them that One Exchange told me they no longer handled the HRA and it had been moved to ADP. I was then put on hold and when she came back she verified that ADP was managing the HRA but she could not see the HRA on my account and opened a ticket. Promised to get a call by Friday with resolution of adding to my existing ADP account. On hold until Friday, if not sooner, until I get a call.
dwhisenant

Postby elsmelko » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:35 pm

I tried to submit a claim Saturday morning 2/10 and got the same "Account Unavailable" message on PayFlex. Tried again this morning Monday 2/12 and got the same thing. Called OneExchange and they conferenced a PayFlex rep. Neither one could figure anything out but both said they filed a ticket to kick it up the food chain. I figure the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Will post if I get useful feedback.
elsmelko

Next

Return to Healthcare