Payflex administration of HRA terminated by Avaya

This is the place to talk about all healthcare related items.

Re: Payflex administration of HRA terminated by Avaya

Postby ckatz01 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Not sure what the issue is but if I'm on the right topic.... I had submitted an automatic premium reimbursement form in Dec. to Towers Watson. When I reach the $2500 (March) all payouts will be done. In early January, I got a very timely check for the first premium. After reading about these issues, prior to Feb. payout, I tried to log into my Towers Watson reimbursement account, without success. They said it was a systems issue; call back later. The next day no success so I simply called a rep. and asked about the status of my Feb. check (which was "about" due but not necessarily late). They confirmed it was mailed on 2/5. It arrived today. One more check in March and I'll have no need to be concerned with who's managing what for this in 2017. All of my efforts and correspondance has been with Towers Watson (but it may have been a payflex phone number that I called for "contact us".)
ckatz01

Postby cfrinco » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:25 pm

I just called the number under contact us and got everything straightened out. It is Payflex, which we used years ago for healthcare, and you login with that login. I did remember my login id and they helped me reset my password. Once you get logged into that is is the same as we had before. The # is 800-359-3921. The person I got was very helpful.
cfrinco

Postby scooter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Had same problem with Pay flex. After speaking with 4 different people today I was told I needed to login to One Exchange with a different web address. I used to log in using oneexchange.com/Avaya since I am not on medicare.

The new website address is medicare.oneexchange.com/Avaya.

I had to go to the register tab and create an account on that website. I then went to the finance center and clicked on reimbursement and it took all my claim info.
scooter

Postby dwhisenant » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 pm

scooter,

Thanks, that worked for me also. Last month I used the oneexchange.com site, now this month the medicare.oneexchange site. Whatever, if they pay this one I have used all my $2.500 and need the HCTC to kick in.
dwhisenant

Postby mjpugh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 pm

I guess I don't understand, I thought when Retired Avaya Salaried Employees reached 65, Avaya no longer paid medical. Is that not true? Are there people out there over 65 that Avaya is paying their medical?
mjpugh

Postby dwhisenant » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

mjpugh,

Some of us have a spouse that is under 65 and not eligible for Medicare. Avaya provides an HRA for those under 65 spouses/retirees until they reach 65. It is correct that once your age is 65 Avaya pays no medical costs for insurance. Union workers have a different benefit plan than salaried workers.
dwhisenant

Postby elsmelko » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Last night was able to login thru regular portal www-dot-oneexchange-dot-com-slash-avaya and link through to submit a claim. Checked it this morning and it does appear that the claim is in queue to be processed. Curiously when I hit the "Return to OneExchange" button it sends me to medicare-dot-oneexchange-dot-com-slash-avaya.
elsmelko

Postby tomindenver » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:57 pm

elsmelko, I'm curious whether you checked your claim online, or via phone. I can't find status of my online claims on the site that comes up when I click on the "Manage Accounts" button on the OneExchange site. If you checked it online, would you mind sharing how to find the page that shows status of online claims? Thanks.
tomindenver

Postby elsmelko » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 pm

tomindenver, After clicking "Manage Account" am linked through to new page with URL extendhealth-dot-healthhub-dot-com and then there are three boxes (for me), one for 2016, one for 2017 and one for 2018. In the lower left corner for the box/year of interest click "View My Account" which then displays a page showing "Recent Claims" and "Recent Transactions". Hope that helps !
elsmelko

Postby tomindenver » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Thanks, elsmelko ! That worked. I just needed to go a step further and click "View my Account". I was clicking on the Financial Center tab, which shows "Recent Transactions" and didn't see my claim there so I gave up. Thanks again.
tomindenver

Previous

Return to Healthcare